- Tickets in Rajasthan Assembly polls to be given on merit, says Pilot
- Karnataka Industries Min discusses investment opportunities with Consul-General at Houston in Texas
- Moderate quake hits Meghalaya, no damage reported
- IITH organises Swachhata Run campaign
- Aditya Thackeray demands cancellation of Maha Minister’s Europe jaunt
- Congress is selling seats today, tomorrow it will sell Telangana- KTR
- Khadi opens outlet at IIT-Delhi with breathable, attractive clothes for the young
- New wearable sensor to monitor glucose, body temp via human sweat
- 154th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi celebrated
- No Indian village features in 2022 UN list of best tourism villages, says Parliamentary panel
Seized vehicles to be auctioned on Feb 5, 6 at Gannavaram & Kanuru
Deputy Transport Commissioner E Meera Prasad, in a press release, informed that about 110 seized vehicles for lacking valid documents will be auctioned on February 5 and 6
Vijayawada: Deputy Transport Commissioner E Meera Prasad, in a press release, informed that about 110 seized vehicles for lacking valid documents will be auctioned on February 5 and 6.
He said that the vehicles would be auctioned of February 5 at 9 am at the Seizer Yard at Gannavaram and on February 6 the seized vehicles will be auctioned at Seizer Yard, Kanuru.
He said that at Gannavaram yard, 17 autos, 24 transport four-wheelers, 6 maxi cabs, 28 motorcycles and 2 cars will be auctioned on Feb 5.
At Kanuru, 5 autos, 17 transport four-wheelers, 10 motorcycles, 1 car will be auctioned on Feb 6. Interested people should pay Rs 5,000 to participate in the auction and the balance amount should be paid immediately after winning the auction.
The DTC further said that vehicle owners could come on or before February 4 and pay the dues and release their vehicles.
RTO T Rammohana Rao, administrative officer S Manikyal Rao, Jyothi, Chandrasekhar and others were present.