- Probe launched into input received from US concerning national security: Jaishankar
- Rajnath conducts aerial survey of cyclone Michaung affected areas in TN
- South Korea pushing to host trilateral summit with US, Japan next year
- UGC approves guidelines for short-term skill courses in HEIs
- Nissan investigating cyberattack targeting systems in Australia, New Zealand
- Afghanistan to tour UAE for a three-match men’s T20I series in late December
- Cong raises air pollution, hate speech issues in RS, says those who give such speeches should be barred from contesting polls
- S.Korea, Vietnam agree to boost cooperation on critical minerals
- Vaishnaw PM’s favourite for CM’s post in Rajasthan: Sources
- Four Killed, One Seriously Injured in Head-On Collision Between Tata Ace and Truck
Ex gratia handed over to rape victim’s family in Guntur District
Additional Joint Collector 2 Ambedkar, Guntur Urban Cooperative Bank chairman Bonaboina Yadav on Thursday gave Rs 5 lakh ex gratia to the victim who was raped in Rentachintala mandal of Guntur district
Guntur: Additional Joint Collector -2 Ambedkar, Guntur Urban Cooperative Bank chairman Bonaboina Yadav on Thursday gave Rs 5 lakh ex gratia to the victim who was raped in Rentachintala mandal of Guntur district.
Chief Minister N Chandrabbau Naidu sanctioned Rs 5 lakh ex gratia to the victim's family. The same was handed over to the victim’s family members at the Guntur General Hospital in Guntur city.
Minister for Women Welfare Paritala Sunita directed the district officials concerned to sanction a house to the victim's family and an outsourcing job to the victim's mother.
The government would also extend support to the victim's family members. Meanwhile, the victim is undergoing treatment in the GGH.