Highlights of Andhra Pradesh Budget 2019
For the financial year 2019 Minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu presents Vote On Account Budget in Assembly on Tuesday
Amaravati: For the financial year 2019-20 Minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu presents Vote-On-Account Budget in Assembly on Tuesday.
The Minister has proposed an expenditure of Rs 2,26,177.53 crore as the budget. During the budget speech, the Minister has announced Annadata Sukhibhava Scheme for farmers of the state.
For this new scheme, Chandrababu Naidu government has provided Rs 5,000 crore. The government is spending total funds of Rs 65,86 for the welfare schemes in the state.
The funds' allocation for the concern sectors in the budget 2019-20:
- Rs 12,732 crore for Agriculture sector
- Rs 3,171 crore for Higher Education
- Rs 5,473 crore for Energy Infrastructure
- Rs 22,783 crore for Secondary Education
- Rs 3,763 crore for Civils supplies
- Rs 51,841 crore for the Financial Department
- Rs 10,032 crore for Medical and Health Department
- Rs 6,397 crore for Home Ministery
- Rs 4079 crore for Housing Corporation
- Rs 4,114 crore for Water Resources Department
- Rs 1006 crore for IT Sector
- Rs 918 crore for Law Department
- Rs 149 crore for Assembly
- Rs 7979 crore for Municipal Administration
- Rs 65,182 crore for Panchayat Raj and Rural Development
- RS 50 Cr Kshatriya corporation.
- Rs 500 Cr House site land collection.
- Rs 400 Cr MSME promotions.
- Rs 150Cr Drivers Sadhikara Samstha.
- Rs 1200 crore for Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam
- Rs 3,000 crore for BC Corporation
- Rs 1000 crore for Kapu welfare corporation