- Hyderabad: BRS, Congress activists clash at many places
- Hyderabad: TSRTC MD Sajjanar casts his vote in Kondapur
- Over 97% of Rs 2,000 banknotes have been returned: RBI
- Hyderabad: Congress and MIM clash during polls
- UK transport union accepts pay offer to end rail strikes
- New needle-free vaccine patch to protect against Zika virus
- Hyderabad: Youth chip in with services at many polling booths in city
- JU teachers’ body sends letter to CJI seeking permanent V-C
- PL Technical Research: STOCK RADAR - IGL
- Hyderabad: Secunderabad Cantt logs top voter turnout with 47.14 %
GUDA keen to develop city: Ganni
Godavari Urban Development Authority GUDA chairman Ganni Krishna has said that various development activities were under progress in the city and they would be completed as per the schedule
Rajamahendravaram: Godavari Urban Development Authority (GUDA) chairman Ganni Krishna has said that various development activities were under progress in the city and they would be completed as per the schedule.
He laid the foundation stone to a community hall in 43rd division and for greenery and beautification works in training college and also inaugurated toilets in the college.
Later, he said GUDA is also spending crores of rupees for various development works in its purview and also in the city.
Kamabala tank which was located in the heart of the city was also developed which gives relief to the people as many facilities were provided in the park, he added.
Corporator K Ishwari and others were present.