- West Indies's Dowrich announces retirement, pulls out of ODI series with England
- BJP looks set to return to power in Rajasthan
- Congress set to wrest Madhya Pradesh from BJP
- Congress leads BJP in Chhattisgarh: Exit Poll
- ShiftED 2023, Hyderabad: Breaking Barriers To International Education
- Dixon’s Rs 256 cr Noida facility to manufacture Xiaomi smartphones
- AAP is set to launch its "Main Bhi Kejriwal" signature campaign from December 1st
- World Aids Day 2023: Date, Theme, History, HIV/AIDS Treatment, Prevention, and Myths
- Food Future Foundation and Country Delight Promote Children’s Health
- Two terror modules busted at Handwara in J&K
Play on organ transplantation to be staged tomorrow
VMC Commissioner J Nivas released a poster on Guppedanta Gundelo, a play on organ transplantation by Abhinaya Arts, Guntur, scheduled to be staged at Tummalapalli Kalakshetram at 6 pm on February 12
Vijayawada: VMC Commissioner J Nivas released a poster on ‘Guppedanta Gundelo’, a play on organ transplantation by Abhinaya Arts, Guntur, scheduled to be staged at Tummalapalli Kalakshetram at 6 pm on February 12.
The play is sponsored jointly by the Andhra Pradesh State Creativity and Culture Commission, Vijayawada Municipal Corporation and organised by the Cultural Centre of Vijayawada and Amaravati.
Speaking on the occasion Nivas said that the play was based on actual incidents of organ transplantation and inspired by A Gopala Krishna, cardiac surgeon and expert in heart transplantation.
Dr Sivanagi Reddy, CEO of cultural centre said that Dr D Vizai Bhaskar, CEO, APSCCC, Ch Dwaraka Tirumala Rao, City Police Commissioner, Koneru Sridhar, Mayor, Vijayawada, J Nivas, Commissioner, VMC, Intiyaz Ahmad, Collector, Krishna district, Gummadi Gopalakrishna, Chairman,Andhra Pradesh Nataka Academy, Dr A Gopala Krishna Gokhale and Y Harish Chandra Prasad, founder and chief mentor of Malaxmi Group and Sandeep Mandava, CEO, Malaxmi properties Pvt. Ltd, will participate in the programme.