Mahindra XUV300 Variant Wise Features List Leaked Ahead Of Launch
Mahindra is all set to launch the XUV300 in India on 14 February 2019 Prelaunch bookings are already underway for a token amount of Rs 20,000 While...
The sub-4m SUV will be available in four variants: W4,W6,W8 and W8(O)
- Gets various segment-first features including seven airbags, dual-zone climate control and front parking sensors, among others.
- Standard safety features include dual front airbags, ABS with EBD and ISOFIX child seat anchors.
- Likely to be priced from Rs 8 lakh to Rs 12 lakh (ex-showroom).
Mahindra is all set to launch the XUV300 in India on 14 February 2019. Pre-launch bookings are already underway for a token amount of Rs 20,000. While the launch is still a few days away, a document has surfaced online, revealing the variant-wise features list of the upcoming SUV.
Here’s what the document reveals:
Safety: Dual front airbags, ABS with EBD and ISOFIX child seat anchors.
Exterior: Body-coloured bumpers, door handles and ORVMs, sill and wheel arch cladding and 16-inch steel wheels.
Interior: Fabric upholstery
Comfort: Electrically adjustable ORVMs, multi-mode steering (segment-first) and electric tailgate release.
Infotainment: 2-din audio system with four speakers (diesel only)
W6 (over W4)
Exterior: Wheel caps, upper and lower grille in silver colour, door cladding, roof rails and rear spoiler.
Comfort: Keyless entry and steering-mounted controls.
W8 (over W6)
Safety: ESP, hill hold and rear parking sensors.
Exterior: 17-inch alloy wheels, turn indicators on ORVMs, projector headlamps with LED DRLs and silver finish on front and rear skid plates.
Interior: Fabric upholstery with leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear knob.
Comfort: Electrically foldable ORVMs, dual-zone auto climate control, cruise control, six-way adjustable driver seat, rear parking camera with dynamic guidelines, push-button start, heated ORVMs, ambient lighting, auto headlamps and rain sensing wipers.
Infotainment: 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
W8(O) (over W8)
Safety: Side, curtain and driver knee airbag, TMPS (tyre pressure monitoring system) and front parking sensors (segment-first).
Exterior: Sunroof, 17-inch diamond cut alloys and dual-tone roof rails.
Interior: Leatherette upholstery.
Comfort: Auto dimming IRVM.
Other details known about the XUV300 include:
- The XUV300 will be available with both petrol and diesel engine options.
- Will be available with a 6-speed MT only.
- The XUV300 will have the longest wheelbase in its class.
- Will feature the torquiest engine in its class.
- Will be available in six colour options: red, blue, white, black, orange and silver.
- An electric version of the XUV300 is expected to go on sale by 2020.
We have already driven the XUV300, stay tuned to CarDekho for a detailed review on 6 February 2019.