Evening club wear for summer
Evening Club wear for Summer, Summer calls for less clothing – one will want to feel light in the hot weather with cotton, lenin and rayon. The evening party animals, especially women
Summer calls for less clothing – one will want to feel light in the hot weather with cotton, lenin and rayon. The evening party animals, especially women, will also now look at more excuses and options to go trendy, keeping it lighter or shall we say, minimal.
The club wear also has its factors with the weather. Even though the night owls venture out after the sun sets, the hot breeze of the summer is here to stay. It is good to choose from the below range of club wear to beat the heat as well as jive to the beats!
1. Jumpsuits – These are so in. Jumpsuits are lighter, soft and comfortable to wear, especially in a summer season. Pick your choices in the range of jumpsuits available in the market. They are not only trendy, but also make up for the comfort factor while enjoying a night out with friends.
2. Minis – Women love miniskirts as long as their legs are fit for flaunting. Pair up those sexy Minis with sleeveless tops and accessories to get into the nightclub like a gypsy. Wearing heels and pumps would be ideal and fashionable for such an outfit.
3. Dresses – Now trending, dresses will add value to the seasonal change. Pick the knee length to above knee dresses that look smart, comfortable and not too tight. Wearing a tight short dress is of no use as you will be left gasping for breath in the hot and sultry conditions.
4. Tank Tops – They are unconventionally appealing. Opt for the tank tops if you are the bolder version of a woman who can step out in style. Pair them up with good pair of trousers or Patialas.
5. Palazzo pants – These pants are so cool! However, not everyone looks great in a Palazzo. Women with slender structure should go for these while the ones with wider hips should stay away. Wearing Palazzo pants with sleeveless tee is always a trendsetter.
6. Shorts – Tested, timeless and effective. Just get in the act and pair a crisp white or pink shirt with cotton shorts. See the effect turning magical with good pair of sandals or ballerinas.
So, welcome the nightlife in summer with the latest style!