- Supreme Court defers till Jan 10 hearing on Umar Khalid's bail plea
- Brothers stabbed to death after fight over alcohol in UP, six held
- UP govt tables second supplementary budget
- Delhi court to hear Lava chief's bail plea in Vivo PMLA case on Dec 4
- More people in Gaza could die of diseases than bombings: WHO chief
- Cabinet okays drone scheme for women self-help groups
- New AI model to predict physical & mental development in preemies
- IMD warns of cyclonic development, anticipates weather turbulence across multiple regions
- Cabinet clears Rs 11.8 lakh cr scheme for free foodgrain to poor
- Mock drill by Waltair division at Simhachalam
Hrithik Roshan abided by his work commitment despite torrential rain
Unexpected torrential rains have brought Mumbai to a standstill with waterlogging in major parts of the city disrupting work routines, however the heavy rains could not stop Hrithik Roshan\'s commitment towards work.
New Delhi : Unexpected torrential rains have brought Mumbai to a standstill with waterlogging in major parts of the city disrupting work routines, however the heavy rains could not stop Hrithik Roshan's commitment towards work.
The actor who was to walk the ramp as the show stopper for designer Nikhil Thampi stuck true to his prior appointment inspite of the rains.
The 'Kaabil' star travelled to the Fashion Show venue in South Mumbai from his residence in Juhu, reaching the location well as per schedule.
Hrithik Roshan is amongst those actors who are known for their sheer dedication and hard work.
While the city braced another day with heavy rains and many B-town events are getting rescheduled, the actor stood by his work ethics and fulfilled his commitments.