Gold futures up by Rs 84 on firm global cues
Gold prices rose Rs 84 to Rs 25,323 per 10 grams in futures trade on December 2, as speculators widened positions amid a firming trend overseas.
Gold prices rose per cent 84 to per cent 25,323 per 10 grams in futures trade on December 2, as speculators widened positions amid a firming trend overseas.
At the Multi Commodity Exchange, gold for delivery in far-month February was trading higher by Rs 84, or 0.33 per cent, to Rs 25,323 per 10 grams in a business turnover of 610 lots.
Market men said a firming trend in the global markets where gold strengthened as rally in the dollar paused, raising demand for the precious metal, influenced gold futures here. Globally, gold traded 0.29 cents higher at USD 1,069.58 an ounce in Singapore on December 2.
- Goa CM asks police to beef up security of churches
- Modi says he is winning but no fun minus Gujarat's 26 seats
- People of Bengal will pay back 'notebandi' with 'votebandi': Mamata hits out at Modi
- Yogi government ignoring its duties to ensure safety of expressway commuters: Akhilesh Yadav
- Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale begins two-day visit to China