- Nani collaborates with ‘OG’ director Sujeeth
- February 25: A memorable day for PM Modi
- Tamil Nadu Assembly Speaker accepts Congress MLA S. Vijayadharani's resignation
- PM Modi dedicates healthcare facilities in Punjab, yoga institute in Haryana
- Madonna’s ethnic wear look keeps internet on fire
- Kalki 2898AD: Team gives a strong counter to postpone rumours
- Harshiv Karthik’s suspense drama thriller ‘Bahumukham’ teaser unveiled
- ‘Geethanjali Malli Vachindi’ teaser: Tantalizing preview of exhilarating and humorous moments
- Dialogue writer Sai Madhav reveals ‘Operation Valentine’ storyline
- PM Modi inaugurates AIIMS Rajkot, throws open India's longest cable-stayed bridge in Gujarat
123Stores reports record sales for Black Friday & Cyber Monday
123Stores, Inc, the Multi Channel Online Retailer, reported record sales over the long holiday weekend from Thanksgiving Day through Cyber Monday of...
123Stores, Inc, the Multi Channel Online Retailer, reported record sales over the long holiday weekend from Thanksgiving Day through Cyber Monday of over $4.4 million, a 122% percent increase over last year.
“Holiday shopping started early this year as a large number of Black Friday promotions were available from the day of Thanksgiving itself. Accordingly, Thanksgiving sales were up 144% whereas Black Friday sales were up 124%”, 123Stores Founder Sharad Kajaria said in a release Tuesday.
Cyber Monday broke all records with the highest sales & units ordered in a single day. Cyber Monday sales were up 120% Y-o-Y. The highest growing categories were Home & Garden, Electronics and Toys & Games.
123Stores sold more than 85,000 units during the 5 day period, as compared to approx. 32,000 units last year, a growth of 160% Y-o-Y.
Amongst the Company's Marketplace Channel Partners, the Amazon Marketplace, the Ebay Sales Channel, the Sears Marketplace& the Bestbuy Marketplace saw impressive gains. The Newegg Marketplace witnessed the highest growth and Jet.com, our latest Marketplace partner, saw a great start.
“123Stores added many new brands to it’s catalogue during the year, and ran successful promotions for a large number of products. These partnerships were a win win for both the Brands & our Customers and we intend to grow these relationships into next year as well.”
123Stores, Inc. is a multi channel retailer with a strong technology backbone that combines supply chain logistics with real time customer data to create a compelling shopping advantage. The company is ranked #392in the Internet Retailer 2015 Top 500 Guide and is ranked #1641 in the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies.