- Gold and silver rates today stable in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam - 08 June 2023
- Visakhapatnam: Police arrest three persons for cheating
- Sports will enhance overall personality of children: Mayor Hari Venkata Kumari
- Hyderabad: CCMB researchers predict genetic diversity in an ancient arthropod group
- Senior BJP leaders to visit Telangana in June
- Tap connections: East Godavari secures 21st position in country
- Vijayawada: Kin of fire accident victims get financial assistance
- Hyderabad: Greens see red over unabated chopping of trees across city
- Machilipatnam: Finish medical college works by June-end, APMSIDC chief to officials
- YS Jagan rules out early polls in Andhra Pradesh
MF asset base surges 21% in 2015
Strong participation from retail investors and robust inflow in equity schemes helped the mutual fund industry\'s asset base soar by 21.1 per cent to Rs 13.4 lakh crore in 2015.
New Delhi : Strong participation from retail investors and robust inflow in equity schemes helped the mutual fund industry's asset base soar by 21.1 per cent to Rs 13.4 lakh crore in 2015.
The country's 44 fund houses together had an average assets under management (AUM) of Rs 11.06 lakh crore at the end of December 2014, compared to Rs 13.39 lakh crore registered in December-end last year, as per latest data available with Association of Mutual Funds in India (AMFI).
Given the sluggish trends in the real estate market and continued fall in gold prices, the mutual fund (MF) industry expects to attract a larger share of the Indian households' savings from this year.