- TDP will regain glory in Telangana: Chandrababu Naidu
- Modi thanks US Speaker for inviting him to address joint meeting of Congress
- Haryana farmers protesting on NH 44 over sunflower seeds procurement baton-charged
- CM Kejriwal approves 24x7 operations for 155 shops and commercial establishments in Delhi
- Environment Excellence Award for 2023
- Homeopathy to be 2nd largest healthcare system in India, says Dr Mukesh Batra
- Tamil Nadu CM MK Stalin launches 500 Urban Health Centres
- How police scripted Amruta Fadnavis' 'help offer' to nab fugitive bookie
- ACP Mirchowk Damoder Reddy conducted a counselling session with rowdy sheeters in Purani Haveli
- Silk sarees to be presented to 26 temples during Bonalu festival: Minister
SpiceJet announces 20 new domestic flights from Feb 11
Budget airline SpiceJet has announced 20 new non-stop domestic flights starting from February 11, aimed at strengthening its network across South India.
MANGALURU: Budget airline SpiceJet has announced 20 new non-stop domestic flights starting from February 11, aimed at strengthening its network across South India.
The airline would introduce 18 new flights in the South, of which ten would be catering to popular tourist destinations in Andhra Pradesh, the airline said in a release here.SpiceJet would also become the only carrier to operate between Kolkata-Jabalpur and Bengaluru-Puducherry with daily direct flights.
The new flights connecting the metro cities with the non-metros will give fresh impetus to the airlines regional connectivity theme, 'connect the unconnected,' it said.
The airline would introduce daily direct flights on the Bengaluru-Rajahmundry, Chennai-Mangaluru and Guwahati-Chennai routes and a direct flight between Bengaluru-Tirupati which would operate on all days except Tuesdays.
According to the budget carrier, it will operate all the routes with its Bombardier Q400 aircraft, except for the Chennai-Guwahati route where it will deploy its Boeing 737 aircraft.
The airline aimed to further expand its network by connecting more non-metro destinations with metro destinations in the current year, Chief Sales and Revenue Officer of SpiceJet, Shilpa Bhatia said in the release.