- Despite worries, 83% of Indian workers willing to let AI help at job
- Indian-American teen wins $50,000 Young Scientist award
- MG Motor India Reports Sales of 5006 units for the month of May 2023
- Akshaya Patra Foundation resumes Mid-Day Meal Scheme in Bengaluru
- India removes evolution and periodic table from text books
- How to eat better
- ‘Bhola Shankar’ first single date locked; promo on 2nd June
- YS Jagan flays Chandrababu in Kurnool, takes jibe at TDP's manifesto
- Beware! Malware found in 101 Android Apps; Delete these apps
- Anil Chalamalasetty honored with doctor of science degree for pioneering sustainable energy
MakeMyTrip, OYO announce partnership for seamless bookings
MakeMyTrip Ltd., an online travel company and budget hospitality provider OYO announced their partnership whereby the latter\'s chain of hotels across India, Malaysia and Nepal will be listed and available for booking on MakeMyTrip across its popular OTA brands, MakeMyTrip and Goibibo.
New Delhi : MakeMyTrip Ltd., an online travel company and budget hospitality provider OYO announced their partnership whereby the latter's chain of hotels across India, Malaysia and Nepal will be listed and available for booking on MakeMyTrip across its popular OTA brands, MakeMyTrip and Goibibo.
The partnership also aims to add momentum to India's rapidly growing travel sector by bringing together OYO's base of economy, mid-segment and vacation rentals assets and the online travel customer-base served by MakeMyTrip, Goibibo and RedBus.
"With OYO, we've created a brand that resonates quality for both our customers and hotel partners. Being a full stack hospitality tech company, we have built capabilities to run quality-ensured accommodations across different formats and placing them in the hands of travellers who are constantly on the lookout for unique experiences. We are excited to extend our offerings of beautiful living spaces to them through MakeMyTrip and GoIbibo," said Ritesh Agarwal, founder and CEO - OYO.
"We are committed to bring the best of travel experience to our customers, it's why we offer them a variety of options across price segments, particularly in the fragmented economy and mid-segment hotels, where there is a greater need to build assurance around stay experience. With OYO's evolution as a full-scale hospitality company, we are excited to offer their award-winning chain of hotels in the value economy and mid-market category through MakeMyTrip and Goibibo platforms," added Rajesh Magow, Co-founder & CEO India, MakeMyTrip Ltd.
India's hospitality and real estate have been broken categories owing to the supply-demand imbalance of quality living spaces forcing travellers to compromise on location, quality and price.
The partnership will therefore allow customers using MakeMyTrip and Goibibo to select from a range of options - from economy-mid market hotels, friendly next-door hotels to fully-managed homes in top tourist destinations of India, including Goa, Pondicherry, Coorg, Udaipur, Nainital and Shimla.