- As Andhra Chief Minister, NTR went beyond giving rice for Rs 2 a kg to the poor
- Chandrababu participates in bike rally at Rajahmahendravaram, pays tribute to NTR
- 'Junior Babu' or 'Andhra Pappu': Nara Lokesh faces his political acid test
- YS Jagan participates in inauguration ceremony of new parliament, to meet Amit Shah tonight
- 'Mann Ki Baat': Arunachal, Bihar students share experiences with PM Modi
- The India House: Ram Charan Is All Set To Produce This Nikhil And Anupam Kher Starrer
- Actor Sharwanand Sustains Minor Injuries in Road Accident
- Delhi Police On Alert After Farmer Leaders Detained
- Pawan Kalyan pays tribute to NTR, says he is pride of Telugu people
- TDP Mahanadu: Second day meeting to start in a while, Naidu to release manifesto
Mahindra launches e-mobility service in Mumbai
Auto major Mahindra Mahindra MM on Monday said it has launched a technologybased electric mobility service in Mumbai on select routes
M&M has partnered with Vodafone-Idea, Cisco Systems and other service and content providers for the initiative in Mumbai.
New Delhi: Auto major Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) on Monday said it has launched a technology-based electric mobility service in Mumbai on select routes.
As part of the initiative - Glyd - the company flagged off the first batch of 10 e-Veritos in the city.
"The company has from time to time provided innovative and first of its kind e-mobility solutions. Glyd is one such flagship premium e-mobility solution to redefine the in-commute experience of daily commuters," M&M Managing Director Pawan Goenka said in a statement.
This is the company's unique step to drive positive change towards a smart, sustainable and experiential daily commute, he added.
"Going forward we plan to launch multiple e-mobility solutions, across cities," Goenka said.
Glyd will offer a premium in-commute experience to office going executives, powered by several connected car features such as web-conferencing, curated entertainment and music content from selective partners.
Besides, it will also offer features like privacy screen, air purifier and strain-free lighting to the commuters. M&M has partnered with Vodafone-Idea, Cisco Systems and other service and content providers for the initiative in Mumbai.