- All efforts on to nab Arikomban, says TN CM Stalin
- Vijayan’s eagerness for K-Rail is to pocket commission: Cong
- Eye on LS polls : AIADMK survey to shortlist candidates
- Ambitious project to make Kerala capital largest solar city in India
- Bengaluru: 14-yr-old Kriti Jain’s organs breathes new life into 9 people
- Karnataka High Court stays FIR against Ashwath Narayan
- No conditions set for women’s free travel in govt buses, says Minister Ramalinga Reddy
- Textbook revision ahead to ensure students’ minds are not ‘polluted’
- Karnataka Govt enhances DA for its employees from 31% to 35%
- Mandarthi Yakshagana season 2022-23 ends on a high note
“DOERS” contributing to the success of Skill India
Doers Indian Automobile Service, a leading car and bike servicing company that facilitates online servicing of bikes and cars, is expanding its production capacity and sales service network to create more skilled youth in India
New Delhi: Doers Indian Automobile Service, a leading car and bike servicing company that facilitates online servicing of bikes and cars, is expanding its production capacity and sales & service network to create more skilled youth in India. In addition to providing convenient at home and workshop servicing of cars and bikes, Doers will undertake skill-development which is an important pillar of its Corporate Social Responsibility initiative.
The company’s CSR efforts are meant to improve the lives of people imprisoned in Bangalore. The company is working closely with communities and involving them in aspects of project implementation, including needs assessment, project design, monitoring, and mid-course correction. One of the fundamental objectives of these training programmers is ensuring rehabilitation and re-entry into society of inmates. As part of the overarching National Education Program for Young People and Adults, Doers training programs have been developed for inmates of Jails and Juvenile Homes to ensure skill development in prisons promotes self-reliance and autonomy of inmates. Doers is talked with the authorities of rehabilitation center to develop and implement new initiatives for inmates
The Company is already a leader at providing home servicing, repair, restoration, and assistance to owners of cars and bikes and expects to impart skills to inmates that infuse them with the Doers ideology of hard work, honesty, and innovation.
Speaking on Skill India Mr. Mahesh Shetkar, Business Developer and strategy planner, at Doers said “As a responsible corporate stakeholder, we believe it’s our duty to not only provide a valuable service to customers but also to make society a better place to live. Our customers benefit because we allow them to save time and money when their car or bike needs servicing or repair. Similarly, society and inmates benefit from the employability skills we impart to inmates because they acquire skills that allow them to earn an honest living. By teaching skills that make people employable, Doers expects to create a more harmonious society in which it can profitably serve its customers and the community.”