Top couples being approached for Indian Power Couple
Top couples being approached for Indian Power Couple. After taking Israel by storm, internationally acclaimed TV show Power Couple is all set to entertain Indian viewers. A source says that some of the India\'s popular couples are being approached to take part in the show.
After taking Israel by storm, internationally acclaimed TV show Power Couple is all set to entertain Indian viewers. A source says that some of the India's popular couples are being approached to take part in the show.
Set to be aired in October on Sony Entertainment Television, the show will have 10 celebrities, who will undergo a rigorous test of love along with their better half. Disconnected from the entire world, these 10 couples will be living under one roof and will be tested as they face extreme challenges to prove how well they know each other.
“The couples will be judged on their physical, emotional and mental strength making them question their vows made to each other,” a source in the know of development said. “The show will feature 10 celebrity couples.
The channel is approaching top couples across different fields like Bollywood, television and sports for the show. It will also see either an A-list actor or an A-list couple as the host. The hunt is currently on," the source added.
- London court issues arrest warrant against Nirav Modi
- Late Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar cremated with state honours; thousands bid adieu
- Indian Army holds military exercise with 17 African nations
- Move to appoint Lokpal comes after pressure on government: Anna Hazare
- Leaf-litter causes increasing pollution levels in Bengaluru