- WTC Final: Steve Smith equals Joe Root's record of most Test centuries against India
- Long Covid can impact fatigue, quality of life worse than some cancers: Study
- Delhi court dismisses bizman Arun Pillai's bail plea in excise policy case
- Tata Power Renewable Energy subsidiary receives Letter of Award to set up 966MW Round-the-clock (RTC) Hybrid Renewable Power Project for Tata Steel
- Motion Poster Revealed!
- Mahindra launches its first Dual-Fuel small commercial vehicle, the new Supro CNG Duo; Price starts at ₹6.32 lakh
- MHA sanctions Rs 101.75 cr relief package for people displaced in Manipur violence
- 'India, Serbia have huge potential for trade & investment': President Murmu
- Air India flight to San Francisco: Airline to refund ticket fare to all 216 passengers
- New Medical Colleges for AP Telangana
Telugu dialogue writer Chilukoti Kashi Viswanath no more
After the sudden demise of Tollywood senior actor Ranganath, the Telugu film industry has suffered another loss with the death of a senior writer.
After the sudden demise of Tollywood senior actor Ranganath, the Telugu film industry has suffered another loss with the death of a senior writer. Popular dialogue writer and actor Chilukoti Kashi Viswanath died of cardiac arrest while travelling in a train on Tuesday.
Kashi Viswanath breathed his last after he suffered heart attack when he was travelling to Vizag from Hyderabad in Lokmanya Tilak Express near Khammam railway station. He was 68. He worked for several well-known directors including Dasari Narayana Rao, Relangi, Raja Chandra and Vijaya Bapineedu. He wrote stories for more than 70 films.
His body was shifted to a hospital in Khammam. This Month the Telugu film industry has witnessed shocking deaths of several film personalities including DSP's father, Anup Ruben's mother and choreographer Bharath.
By G Anjali