- Falaq Naaz on showbiz: You have to work and get noticed by people constantly
- AAP in Punjab targeting political opponents: BJP leader Jakhar
- Goa to ban dog breed attacking humans, says CM Sawant
- ML study links reduced sleep and activity to premature birth
- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
So, what`s Jennifer Aniston`s tip to stay sane on X-mas?
With festive season pouring in, there are chances that people might go insane and as a savior, Jennifer Aniston is giving some tips to stay sane.
Johannesburg : With festive season pouring in, there are chances that people might go insane and as a savior, Jennifer Aniston is giving some tips to stay sane.
The 46-year-old actress said that a person should not over-extend himself, reports News24.com.
She added that there is nothing worse than wearing oneself down during what is already a busy time for everyone. She knows sometimes it's hard to not over-commit to friends and family during the holidays, but she tries to be mindful of it.
The 'Cake' star also thinks that it's important to take regular vacations in order to recharge as she goes on a trip when she is really wiped out.