- Feel Yourself Swooning Over The Lovely Melody- Neela Nannila From Sci-Fi Action Thriller 7:11 PM is out now
- Apple releases its classical music app on Android
- APPSC will soon release notification for Group 1 and Group 2, says chairman Gautam Sawang
- Indore girl among winners of Apple WWDC23 Swift Student Challenge
- Only 1 in 7 Indian prioritise cleaning to eliminate viruses: Dyson
- United World Wrestling (UWW) threatens to suspend India, if Wrestling Federation of India (WFI) does not conduct Election in 45 Days
- 10 Years of YJHD: Karan Johar, Ayan And Kalki Recall Their Fun Moments Spent On The Sets
- Ugram Sets OTT Release on this Date
- Rama Banam to Stream on OTT Platform this weekend
- AP RGUKT to release notifications for admissions into IIIT courses on June 3
Aithe 2.0 wrapped up in 40 days
We planned to shoot the film for 45 days but we managed it complete it in 40 days.
Launched recently, the filming of director Raj Madiraju’s ‘Aithe 2.0’ is over. Starring Indranil Gupta, Abhishek, Neeraj, Mrunal, Karthavya Sharma and Zara Shah, the film, a techno thriller which underlines the ill effects of technology and social media on youth, has been wrapped in flat 40 days.
“We planned to shoot the film for 45 days but we managed it complete it in 40 days. The post-production activities have kicked off too and we will announce the release date shortly,” said Madiraju. A joint venture between Dr Hemanth Vallapu Reddy and K Vijaya Rama Raju, the film has music by Anil Chiluveru.