- 438 TIDCO houses distributed to beneficiaries
- PM Modi lays foundation stone for permanent buildings of IIT, IIITDM
- IT Minister sends ‘mudda pappu’ to Lokesh as a return gift
- Sri Satya Sai District Collector directs officials for Strict implementation of election rules
- 50 women provided with free cooking gas connections under BJP Ujjwala scheme in Gajuwaka
- Vijayawada: GENF-2K24 witnesses enthusiastic turnout
- 177 social media accounts on farmers’ protest ‘blocked’
- Ongole: Call to make Chalo Assembly a success
- Vidudala Rajini emphasises on YS Jagan leadership to the state
- 50 muslim families join TDP in Kadiri
Kangana not approached for Sanjay Dutt biopic
Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has clarified she has not been approached for a role in the biopic on the life of actor Sanjay Dutt and said she was busy with her upcoming film Rangoon.
Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has clarified she has not been approached for a role in the biopic on the life of actor Sanjay Dutt and said she was busy with her upcoming film ‘Rangoon’.
There were reports that Kangana will be seen with Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone in the biopic to be directed by Rajkumar Hirani. The 28-year-old National Award winning actress, who is currently working with acclaimed directors said there was no truth in these reports.
“I don’t want to be disrespectful to Rajkumar, but the truth is I have not been approached for this film. I am busy with `Rangoon’ at the moment,” Kangana said.
The ‘Queen’ star is working on a bunch of projects, including Vishal Bhardwaj’s ‘Rangoon’, ‘Simran’ with Hansal Mehta, Ketan Mehta-directed ‘Lakshmi Bai’, ‘Circus’ with Bosco and ‘Amrita’ with Shekhar Kapur.