- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
- ‘Inti No 13’ review: Distinctive narrative approach
- Delhi excise policy matter: Court permits YSRCP MP's son Raghav Magunta to turn approver in CBI's case
Breaking news: Amitabh Bachchan hurts rib cage during shoot
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has hurt his rib cage while shooting for a movie here. However, he says there\'s nothing to worry about.
Kolkata: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has hurt his rib cage while shooting for a movie here. However, he says there's nothing to worry about.
The 73-year-old, who is here to shoot upcoming thriller "TE3N", shared the news on his blog.
"No nothing to worry... I have injured my rib cage, it pains and so when I breathe it hurts. Am doing ice-pack and pain-killers, spoken to my doctor... should take 48 hours to heal, he says. Else we do X-Ray or MRI or whatever he decides," Big B posted in the early hours of Thursday morning.
Despite the injury, the thespian is continuing his promotion spree for his forthcoming movie "Wazir", which releases on Friday.
"Hurt rib from shoot... but ok... taking friends Ef to WAZIR at South City Mall, Kolkata this evening! Yea," he tweeted.
"Wazir" is directed by Bejoy Nambiar and also features Farhan Akhtar, while "TE3N" is helmed by Ribhu Dasgupta, produced by Sujoy Ghosh and features actors Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Vidya Balan.