- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
VV Vinayak to quit Chiru's 150th flick?
Director VV Vinayak who is all set to direct Chiranjeevi\'s 150th flick is currently in talks to roll out the regular shooting of the movie in the month of February.Speculation is doing the rounds that Vinayak has headed to a foreign country in order to finalize the locations.
Director VV Vinayak who is all set to direct Chiranjeevi's 150th flick is currently in talks to roll out the regular shooting of the movie in the month of February.Speculation is doing the rounds that Vinayak has headed to a foreign country in order to finalize the locations.
The director who faced huge losses with Akhil's debut movie Akhil is having second thoughts about Chiranjeevi's flick.According to reports, Vinayak is planning to back out from the Mega Star's project and team up with Jr NTR instead. Earlier, Vinayak stated in a press conference that he will be doing a film with NTR that would be a sequel to Adhurs.
However, whether Vinayak has quit from Chiranjeevi's movie is yet to be confirmed. Let's wait and watch whether VV Vinayak will direct Chiru's 150th flick or NTR's movie.