- Rangareddy: Library at Barkas set to turn a new page
- KTR: TS 2-BHK initiative unmatched by any State; lashes out at Oppn parties
- Kurnool: Siva Kumar to represent Sepak takraw team at Asian games
- AP assembly session: Assembly adjourned for tea break
- Petrol and diesel prices today in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 22 September, 2023
- Anantapur: Nara Chandrababu Naidu arrest shatters TDP camp
- Congress to come up with constituency-level manifestos
- Srisailam EO S Lavanna presents silk robes to Kanaipakam Lord
- PL Technicals Daily Morning Report - Sept 22
- AP assembly session: Two TDP MLAs suspended from house
Kanye West's Yeezy season 4 already in works
Just a few days after the launch of his Yeezy Season 3, Kanye West is all set to start working on the fourth season\'s collection.
Washington D.C.: Just a few days after the launch of his Yeezy Season 3, Kanye West is all set to start working on the fourth season's collection.
The 38-year-old rapper took to his Twitter handle to reveal that he is currently in attendance at Premiere Vision in Paris, a global event for fashion industry professionals that focuses on fabrics, accessories, yarns, leather, designs and manufacturing, E! Online reports.
The 'Stronger' hit-maker, who is choosing out creations for Yeezy's next season, shared a picture of his platinum pass, writing "Season 4 begins."
Interestingly, West also announced that this new collection will centre primarily on children's clothing.
Recently, the rapper showcased his Yeezy Season 3 collection during New York Fashion Week.
The event was a star studded affair as apart from the Kardashian clan, celebs like Young Thug, 2 Chainz, Tyga, Kid Cudi, Jonathan Cheban, Austin Mahone and Anna Wintour marked their attendance.