- All efforts on to nab Arikomban, says TN CM Stalin
- Vijayan’s eagerness for K-Rail is to pocket commission: Cong
- Eye on LS polls : AIADMK survey to shortlist candidates
- Ambitious project to make Kerala capital largest solar city in India
- Bengaluru: 14-yr-old Kriti Jain’s organs breathes new life into 9 people
- Karnataka High Court stays FIR against Ashwath Narayan
- No conditions set for women’s free travel in govt buses, says Minister Ramalinga Reddy
- Textbook revision ahead to ensure students’ minds are not ‘polluted’
- Karnataka Govt enhances DA for its employees from 31% to 35%
- Mandarthi Yakshagana season 2022-23 ends on a high note
Speculation runs rife as Shraddha Kapoor dodges 'Don 3' question
Seems something is surely brewing as neither Shraddha Kapoor nor Farhan Akhtar has confirmed or denied the rumour going around that the \'Baaghi\' girl has been taken on board for Farhan\'s superhit franchise, \'Don 3,\' opposite SRK.
Mumbai : Seems something is surely brewing as neither Shraddha Kapoor nor Farhan Akhtar has confirmed or denied the rumour going around that the 'Baaghi' girl has been taken on board for Farhan's superhit franchise, 'Don 3,' opposite SRK.
When the 26-year-old actress faced a ' Don 3'-related question on the 'Baaghi' set, she surpisingly dodged the question without giving any committal answer, "We should talk about Baaghi. I think let's keep it to Baaghi only."
The whole rumour brewed up when the 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag' and the 'ABCD 2' actress got along well during the outdoor location in Shillong for 'Rock On 2' and the former praised the latter and her work.
Speaking about this action packed movie, Shraddha said, "Tiger's action and sincerity, he is just unbelievable. I have done a bit of action, so hope everybody likes that. But definitely he has taken it to a whole new level; we all have worked very hard."
When we talk about action, the ultimate 'Bhai' Salman Khan automatically pops up in mind. Moreover, this 50-year-old superstar also enacted in a film called 'Baaghi' in the year 1990.
When Jackie's 25-year-old cub was asked about this automatic comparison, he answered with ultimate humility, "Salman Khan is the biggest superstar. I am a newbie. If you are comparing me with him then it is wrong. I am not eligible for it."
While interacting with the media on the set, Tiger and Shraddha also celebrated producer Sajid Nadiadwala's birthday on February 18.