- Two dead after a TATA ACE vehicle collided with a bus at Kondareddy circle in Pileru
- Hit Gujarati horror thriller ‘Vash’ set for Hindi remake with Ajay Devgn
- Massive Fire Breaks Out In Delhi's Jahangirpuri
- ‘Asur 2’ creator reveals show didn’t have writers’ room initially
- Arya shares interesting things about ‘Sarpatta Parambarai 2’
- Andhra Pradesh: Devotees rush continues at Tirumala amid weekend
- Bandi lists out top 10 jokes by KCR to people
- Andhra Pradesh: Light to Moderate rains predicted in state for three days amid surface trough
- Oxfam India To Offer Affected People Emotional Support And Counselling
- WFI Chief Brij Bhushan To Address Rally On June 11 In UP
When Shah Rukh thought 'Fan' could never be a reality
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who plays two roles in Maneesh Sharma\'s upcoming film \"Fan\", has revealed that about eight to nine years ago, he was skeptical of this film being made as \"at that time, neither the technology was so developed nor we were mature enough to think and do something creative\".
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who plays two roles in Maneesh Sharma's upcoming film "Fan", has revealed that about eight to nine years ago, he was skeptical of this film being made as "at that time, neither the technology was so developed nor we were mature enough to think and do something creative".
In "Fan", Shah Rukh will be seen as superstar Aryan Khanna, a reflection of his own persona, and in another avatar as Gaurav, a fan of the superstar.
Talking about how the film happened to him, Shah Rukh said here: "When Maneesh told me about this story for the first time, I thought it is very difficult to make as it was not a double role, but a lookalike."
"And at that time, neither the technology was so developed nor were we mature enough to think and do something creative with it. I still remember I was dubbing for 'Chennai Express' (in 2013) when I met Maneesh and then we decided to go a head with this story as till then we had the required technology," he added.
Shah Rukh also revealed how the entire team got depressed after seeing the draft of the first shoot and "we thought this film can never happen".
"But it was Adi (producer Aditya Chopra), Maneesh and the whole team who decided to go ahead even then. I think it's a very big step forward to take a chance like that," the 50-year-old said.
Shah Rukh said "Fan" is a difficult film, but he hopes "we got it right".
Watch Theatrical Trailer: http://ow.ly/YSZz5