- Markets rise for 3rd session in a row
- 5G rollout subject to funding: VIL CEO
- Hyderabad: BRS party will not get more than 25 seats says Revanth Reddy
- SAT favours Goenka in ZEEL case
- B’luru hosts majority self-made entrepreneurs
- GDP growth zooms 7.6% in Q2
- Hyderabad: First-time voters enjoy having brush with exercising franchise
- CM asks nursing officers to create own identities
- ASI completes laser scanning of outer walls of Ratna Bhandar
- Delhi CM Kejriwal to meet rat-hole miners who helped rescue 41 tunnel workers
Student of the Year sequel on cards: KJO
Filmmaker Karan Johar has confirmed that he will be making a sequel of the 2012 film \"Student of the year\".
Mumbai: Filmmaker Karan Johar has confirmed that he will be making a sequel of the 2012 film "Student of the year".
A fan asked Karan in a question and answer session on Twitter on Saturday if he would be making a sequel of the film.
"Yes! Will be announced in two months!" an elated Karan responded to the fan's query.
"Student of the Year" is a coming-of-age romantic comedy, which was produced by Hiroo Yash Johar under the banner of Dharma Productions and in collaboration with superstar Shah Rukh Khan's production banner Red Chillies Entertainment.
The film, which released in 2012, marked the debut of actors Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan.
It stars veteran actor Rishi Kapoor, Sana Saeed, Ronit Roy, Ram Kapoor and Farida Jalal.