- Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Two-Day Developmental Tour Across Kerala, Tamil Nadu, And Maharashtra
- Sony to lay off 900 employees from PlayStation gaming division
- Unveiling the OnePlus Watch 2: A Certified Military Edition- Date, Price, Features, and Details of the Sale
- Centre approves Rs 1,935cr worth highway projects for Himachal, Uttarakhand
- Eye on polls, Maha budget targets thrust areas to achieve $1 Trillion economy
- Delhi HC grants dynamic injunction to Star India against 21 rogue websites
- YS Jagan meets party leaders in Mangalagiri, says emphasises on govt. achievements
- Centre approves highway projects worth Rs 2,333cr in UP, Jharkhand
- Goyal urges India Inc. to expand manufacturing footprint
- SC issues contempt notice to Patanjali's Acharya Balakrishna over misleading ads
SRK offers job to his fan via Twitter
Here\'s what a fan\'s dreams are made up of -- superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who is gearing up for the release of his movie \"Fan\", has offered a job to one of his real life fans for creating his own version of the film\'s trailer.
Mumbai: Here's what a fan's dreams are made up of -- superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who is gearing up for the release of his movie "Fan", has offered a job to one of his real life fans for creating his own version of the film's trailer.
The fan-made trailer was shared on Twitter by one Shivam Jemini, who posted it on Sunday.
"Giving all my love to my inspiration on my birthday. A 'Fan' trailer by a fan. Hope you see it, Shah Rukh Khan," Jemini wrote along with a link to his version of the trailer on YouTube.
In the description of the video, Jemini mentioned that he learned visual effects because of Shah Rukh's company Red Chillies VFX.
"I have worked on it for more than 60 hours (Because the reason behind learning VFX is also 'you', Red Chillies VFX) so that you'll see this and wish me 'Happy Birthday'. Hope you'll see it and like it," he wrote.
Luck had its way for Jemini, as the 50-year-old actor lauded the recreation of the "Fan" trailer, publicly on Twitter.
"Come and work with us at the VFX studio, man. Well done," SRK tweeted.
An elated Jemini, who celebrated his birthday on Monday, wrote: "Best birthday gift ever! Thank you so much, sir! Made my day... I would love to work under you!"
"Fan" revolves around a young boy from Delhi named Gaurav who embarks on a journey to the city of dreams, Mumbai, in order to wish his favourite actor Aryan Khanna on his birthday.
As Gaurav and as Aryan Khanna, Shah Rukh is ready to treat his real life fans with a dual avatar, and he has admitted that it took some doing to work on the make-up for his role as Gaurav.
The film's trailer was launched by his fans at the Yash Raj Studios here on Monday.
Directed by Maneesh Sharma and produced by Aditya Chopra, "Fan" also features Shriya Pilgaonkar among others. The film is slated for an April 15 release.