- AAP in Punjab targeting political opponents: BJP leader Jakhar
- Goa to ban dog breed attacking humans, says CM Sawant
- ML study links reduced sleep and activity to premature birth
- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
Rajinikanth Robot 2.0 insured for Rs 350 crores?
Super Star Rajinikanth\'s Robot 2.0 is being made with a high budget with the makers investing crores on the movie in order to deliver the best graphics to impress the audience.
Super Star Rajinikanth's Robot 2.0 is being made with a high budget with the makers investing crores on the movie in order to deliver the best graphics to impress the audience.
Robot-2.0 director, Shankar plans to opt for an insurance of Rs 350 crores for the movie. While more details on the insurance have been kept confidential, the movie will feature Amy Jackson in the lead role opposite Rajinikanth and Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar in the antagonist role.
Meanwhile, Rajinikanth's forthcoming movie Kabali is set to hit the theatres in the month of May following which the actor will be joining the sets of Robot-2.0.