- BJP President J P Nadda to arrive on Monday for two-day visit to Karnataka
- Jharkhand: 3 arrested in Spanish woman's gang rape sent to jail, police say search on for 4 more
- Imran Khan’s party elects Gohar Ali Khan as its chairman
- Japanese general witnesses exercise 'Dharma Guardian' at Mahajan Field Firing Ranges
- Centre suffering from 'anti-Punjab' syndrome: Kejriwal
- MP CM, ministers to pray at Ram Temple in Ayodhya on Monday
- Tejashwi responds to Modi's barbs about father Lalu Prasad at Patna rally
- CCL: Riteish's Mumbai Heroes pull off thrilling 1-run win over Bhojpuri Dabanggs
- UAE: Sharjah Ramadan Festival 2024 to begin on March 8
- Bengal BJP chief injured as car in his convoy meets with accident
Students going ga ga over Ram Charan's love speech
Mega power star Ram Charan Tej\'s \'love speech\' at Malla Reddy College’s Annual Day celebrations on Saturday evening has gone viral on social networking sites and getting good response from the students.
Mega power star Ram Charan Tej's 'love speech' at Malla Reddy College’s Annual Day celebrations on Saturday evening has gone viral on social networking sites and getting good response from the students.
Charan, who was the chief guest at the college, addressed the students about his college days and empowered students on their careers. During CMR college’s Annual Day ceremony recently, Malla Reddy, Member of Parliament from Malkajgiri and Chairman of CMR Group made sensational comments on Charan indirectly saying he trapped Upasana for money.
It appears that Charan has not taken the MP's comments seriously and attended the function. Speaking about love, Charan said there were no calculations when he married Upasana. "We have never checked the status of our families. We are a happy family now as I gave my unconditional love," he said.
He further advised the students to fall in love but not let it become a distraction for education and career. "Everything should be under your control. Nothing should affect your goals. Don’t forget. Do love but be in your limits’," he added. His speech on love seems to have clicked with the audience and they went berserk when he was addressing.
By G Anjali