- WWDC 2023: Apple's new AR headset is Apple Vision Pro
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces Mac Pro with M2 Ultra
- WWDC 2023: Apple Announces iOS 17 with New Features
- Here is the official date of ‘NBK108’ title release
- Assam Police seize drugs valued at Rs 6 crore, one held
- Shehbaz rejects PTI's claims on rights abuses
- CBI must probe how Trinamool accessed official call between two Railway officials: Suvendu Adhikari
- Govt sources say Railways spent over Rs 1L cr of RRSK funds on safety in five years
- Youngistaan Foundation Celebrates World Environment Day with an Inspiring Trek
- Manhunt underway in Jharkhand to nab illegal mining kingpin Dahu Yadav
Rajinikanth gets a weird request: Ask fans to stop wasting milk
An injuction suit has been filed against Tamil superstar Rajnikath and his fans, who wasted thousand and thousand litres of milk on the release of Rajnikanth movies.
New Delhi : An injuction suit has been filed against Tamil superstar Rajnikath and his fans, who wasted thousand and thousand litres of milk on the release of Rajnikanth movies.
Dr. IMS Manivanna, the petitioner, asked Rajnikanth to come forward willfully and stop this wastage.
The petitioner has also appealed the court to give directives to the Thalaiva and his fans. A notice has been sent to the actor and the court has asked him to respond to it.
The case was filed on March 26 and the next hearing will be on April 11.