- Hyderabad: Don’t befriend burqa-clad woman, Raja Singh suggests Hindu women
- Bhavana’s next gets a crazy title
- Tamannaah Bhatia starrer romance drama ‘Jee Karda’ trailer unveiled
- Chandrababu to visit NTR Trust Bhavan in Hyderabad today, likely to meet leaders
- Devotee dies of heart attack in Vemulawada temple
- Government College In Kerala Files Complaint Against Forged Certificate
- KCR government turned Telangana into debt-ridden, charges Bandi
- Vijayawada: Decision on 12th PRC likely after Cabinet meet
- Google rolling out smart compose feature in Chat on web
- US investors impressed by TSiPASS policy: KTR
First look: Salman shares a glimpse of Arpita's baby Ahil
On the work front, Salman is gearing up for his next film \"Sultan\", where he will be seen essaying the role of a wrestler, for which he has gained some weight.
Mumbai: Superstar Salman Khan, who became a uncle again by welcoming his half-sister Arpita Khan Sharma's first son named Ahil, has shared a photograph of himself with the newborn.
Arpita, who married Aayush Sharma in November 2014, gave birth to her son on Wednesday.
Salman took to Twitter to share a photograph of himself with the baby.
In the image, the 50-year-old actor is seen holding baby Ahil in his arms.
The "Dabangg" star is seen sporting a clean-shaven look and donning a black t-shirt, while baby Ahil can be seen wrapped up in a white cloth with a black baby cap.
On the work front, Salman is gearing up for his next film "Sultan", where he will be seen essaying the role of a wrestler, for which he has gained some weight.
Even actress Anushka Sharma, who will be seen sharing screen space with the "Wanted" star for the first time in the film, has undergone rigorous training for six weeks for her role as a wrestler.
Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar and produced by Aditya Chopra under the Yash Raj Films banner, "Sultan" is slated to release on July 8.