- Microsoft's new feature to let users react to comments in Word
- Picture of traffic signal melted in Vijayawada seems to be untrue
- Flipkart Big Saving Days sale starts on June 10: Deals on iPhone 13, Poco X5 and more
- Shakambari Utsavalu will begin on July 1st at the Durga Temple
- Fire breaks out in Khammam Agricultural Market
- TS Haritotsava from June 19
- IN undertakes twin carrier CBG ops in Arabian Sea
- Amit Shah to Visit Tamil Nadu on Sunday
- Bonalu festival showcases Telangana's rich culture: Minister
- BJP state vice president appeals to authorities to put off school reopening date
I am not getting married: Baahubali actress Tamannaah
The PACE engineering college in Ongole was selected as the best engineering college of the year by APS Research and Media, Mubai and the college secretary Maddisetty Sridhar received the award and memento from Neha Dhupia in a ceremony held in Mumbai.
"Baahubali: The Beginning" actress Tamannaah Bhatia on Tuesday dismissed rumours that she is planning to get married and said she is currently busy with her professional life. The actress also shared that she will "let the world" know when she decides to get hitched.
"This is a false news. I am not getting married. The day I get someone in my life I will let the world know about it first. I am currently busy shooting for Prabhudeva's next and few south films," Tamannaah said in a statement.
Many reports had surfaced suggesting that the actress is getting married to a computer engineer. And reports were also rife that the actress, who has made a name in the southern film industry as well as Bollywood, might not continue working after her marriage.
On the work front, the actress has earned accolades for her latest release "Oopiri", which also stars Akkineni Nagarjuna and Karthi. She will reportedly be seen now in Rohit Shetty's next with Ranveer Singh.