- Intense first look from Srikanth Addala’s Peda Kapu-1 is out
- Is BJP focussing attention on AP?
- Hyderabad: EFLU issues notification for recruitment of non-teaching staff
- Congress greets people on Telangana statehood day
- Sharwanand marriage updates: Wedding hungama kickstarted in Jaipur
- APPSC Group-1 Mains exam to begin tomorrow chairman inspects arrangements
- Meta ends remote work policy; find details
- Five Poll Guarantees Would Be Implemented In Karnataka, Says CM Siddaramaiah
- Vijayawada ACB court hears arguments on CID's petition on Naidu's residence, adjourns hearing to June 6
- PM Narendra Modi, Amit Shah greet Telangana Governor on birthday
Sarbjit gives chills to Richa
Actress Richa Chaddha, who will be essaying the role of Sarabjit\'s wife in Omung Kumar\'s biopic \'Sarbjit\', says the film gives her chills as it speaks about a sister\'s struggle to get justice for her brother.
Actress Richa Chaddha, who will be essaying the role of Sarabjit's wife in Omung Kumar's biopic 'Sarbjit', says the film gives her chills as it speaks about a sister's struggle to get justice for her brother. Richa, who has two brothers in real life, shared that the film is an “amazing human story of survival”.
“My brothers mean a lot to me and to see a film which speaks about a sister's struggle to get justice for her brother gives me chills. It is such an amazing human story of survival and I have to brother who have been my support system. To be a part of a movie of this nature sure makes it very special for me,” Richa said.
'Sarbjit' is based on the life of Sarabjit Singh, an Indian farmer who was convicted of charges of terrorism and spying in Pakistan and was sentenced to death. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will be seen essaying the role of Dalbir Kaur Singh in the film while Randeep Hooda plays the title role.