- West Indies's Dowrich announces retirement, pulls out of ODI series with England
- BJP looks set to return to power in Rajasthan
- Congress set to wrest Madhya Pradesh from BJP
- Congress leads BJP in Chhattisgarh: Exit Poll
- ShiftED 2023, Hyderabad: Breaking Barriers To International Education
- Dixon’s Rs 256 cr Noida facility to manufacture Xiaomi smartphones
- AAP is set to launch its "Main Bhi Kejriwal" signature campaign from December 1st
- World Aids Day 2023: Date, Theme, History, HIV/AIDS Treatment, Prevention, and Myths
- Food Future Foundation and Country Delight Promote Children’s Health
- Two terror modules busted at Handwara in J&K
These Bollywood celebrities are helping China's economy grow
Seems like Sonu Sood and Farah Khan had a gala shopping time during the Beijing schedule of Jackie Chan\'s upcoming movie \'Kung Fu Yoga.\'
New Delhi : Seems like Sonu Sood and Farah Khan had a gala shopping time during the Beijing schedule of Jackie Chan's upcoming movie 'Kung Fu Yoga.'
The 51-year-old choreographer, who made the 'Rush Hour' actor groove to her tune, took to her Twitter handle yesterday to share a snap of them during hopping the storesand helping "China's economy to bloom."
"From Great Wall of China to Great Mall of China..! @SonuSood keeps the economy of China happy!" she wrote.
The 42-year-old actor too wrote in reply, "Malls in China had to be closed early today as Farah bought everything! No stocks available.China's economy booms."
'Kung Fu Yoga,' directed by Stanley Tong, features Amyra Dastur, Aarif Rahman and Sonu Sood in lead roles along with Jackie Chan.
Reportedly, it was then Sonu convinced the 62-year-old actor to do a song in the film and suggested Farah Khan to be the choreographer for it.
Earlier, Chan was in Rajasthan for a 15-day shooting schedule. In fact, the 'Happy New Year' actor had sent a chartered plane to bring Farah and Geeta Kapur to Jodhpur to make him dance.
This movie is a part of the three-film agreement signed between the two countries during Chinese President Xi Jinping's visit to India.