- SC recommends setting up of Truth & Reconciliation Commission to probe human rights violations in J&K
- Fielding coach Munish Bali praises ‘impact player’ Amanjot Kaur for all-round show in third T20I
- Chandrayaan-3, ChatGPT rule Google Search in India this year
- Cardiovascular disease remains leading cause of death globally: Study
- Constitutionally valid: Shah, Nadda welcome SC verdict on Article 370
- Lebanon closes public offices in solidarity with Gaza
- Lokesh calls CM as ‘Jagan Mosapu Reddy’
- Prakash Raj arrives at Yashoda hospital to meet KCR
- Auto driver attacks married woman with acid in Vizag
- Bhatti terms BRS government tenure as rule of chaos
Radhika Apte gets best actress award at TriBeCa for short film MADLY
Yet another feather has been added to Radhika Apte\'s hat of success with the 2016 Tribeca Award for Best Actress in an International Narrative Feature for the film \'Madly\' directed Anurag Kashyap.
New Delhi : Yet another feather has been added to Radhika Apte's hat of success with the 2016 Tribeca Award for Best Actress in an International Narrative Feature for the film 'Madly' directed Anurag Kashyap.
The 43-year-old director took to his Twitter handle to write, "Radhika Apte wins best actress at TriBeCa in dramatic competition for a 20min short from the anthology MADLY beating all feature actresses."
Tribeca's official Twitter handle too congratulated the 30-year-old actress for her win.
"The # Tribeca2016 Award for Best Actress in an International Narrative Feature goes to. @Radhika_Apte in MADLY," it read.
' Madly' is a series of short films directed by several talented filmmakers where Radhika had a 20-minute movie titled 'Clean Shaven.'
In the movie, the 'Badlapur' actress portrays the character of a timid wife in a patriarchal society.
The film speaks about some old customs which, for ages, kept a 'purdah' between a man and his wife even after being open to each other.
Reportedly, this is the same movie, due to which Radhika's nude video got leaked creating a stir in the industry.