- Avalanche damage shops in Himachal
- Himachal to introduce e-governance services in all 60 urban local bodies
- Kerala govt suspends College Dean in student death case
- BJP's Pawan Singh not to contest from Asansol, opts out
- IWD 2024: Top 5 Indian Women on International Podium
- Shehbaz Sharif elected Pakistan Prime Minister
- Demand for key minerals to soar with growth of EVs
- Punjab sees 15.69pc increase in GST: Minister
- Dibyendu Bhattacharya loves collecting souvenirs from film sets
- Annual working hours in S. Korea drops to 200: Report
IAm Totally Fine Says Shahid Kapoor
Superstar Shahid Kapoor just took to his social media profile and informed all his fans that he is totally fine and rumors about his health are just random stuff, which is not true
Superstar Shahid Kapoor just took to his social media profile and informed all his fans that he is totally fine and rumors about his health are just random stuff, which is not true.
The news was viral that “Udta Punjab” actor Shahid Kapoor is suffering from stomach cancer and soon will leave India for treatment overseas. But fortunately, it is not true, over beloved actor is fine and healthy.
Rubbishing the rumors about his health, Shahid Kapoor just tweeted, “Guys I’m totally fine pl don’t believe random stuff”
On the work front, Shahid will be seen in the Hindi remake of Telugu blockbuster "Arjun Reddy" titled "Kabir Singh".
The original film, starring Vijay and Shalini Pandey in the lead, revolves around a medical student who falls in love with his junior and how their relationship evolves. The film will be shot extensively in Mumbai, Delhi and Mussoorie.
Actor Shahid will sport four different looks in the film and has been preparing for it over the last three months. Workshops with all the actors are right now in full swing.
It is produced by Bhushan Kumar, Murad Khetani, Krishan Kumar and Ashwin Varde.