Vijay Deverakonda is all set to get married
Vijay Deverakonda is all set to get married It is known that Tollywood sensation Vijay Devarakonda is undoubtedly one of the most eligible bachelors in the industry This Arjun Reddy star also has a massive female fan following
It is known that Vijay Devarakonda whose previous outing 'Taxiwala' turned out to be a hit is now busy shooting for his upcoming movie 'Dear Comrade'. Rashmika Mandanna of 'Geetha Govindam' team is playing the female lead in this movie. The shooting of the movie is currently going on in Kakinada and it seems like the actor has got impressed with the girls of Kakinada. He is saying that he wants to marry a Kakinada girl. Talking in an interview, Vijay Devarakonda stated that he doesn't care about the background and if he likes a girl from Kakinada, he will definitely marry her.
He added that his marriage is not going to take place anytime soon. Interestingly, Vijay Devarakonda played the role of a Kakinada boy in his blockbuster movie 'Geetha Govindam' which entered the 100 crore club.
ALSO READ: 'Comrade Talk' Goes Viral
- Delhi High Court stays order holding EVMs as information under RTI
- Court extends Robert Vadra's anticipatory bail till March 25
- Congress will restore special category status to Arunachal Pradesh and other NE states: Rahul Gandhi
- Add 'Pappu' to your names: Haryana Minister to Congress workers
- Ahead of Lok Sabha polls, Indian politicians taking fashion world by storm