Unique example of Hindu undivided family!
Eluru: In this age of nuclear families, about 250 members belonging to four generations of the same family...
Eluru: In this age of nuclear families, about 250 members belonging to four generations of the same family from Vempadu of West Godavari district set an example by voicing their support for the concept of Hindu Undivided Family. Vegesna Venkata Rama Raju couple of Kalla mandal have eight children. They are fortunate to witness their family grow for four generations. Though the members of his family have been engaged in various activities at different places round the globe, they decided to gather at their native place. Their presence has brought a festive look to the village.
- Arch Rivals For 24 Years! : Maya shares stage with MSY, calls him genuine OBC leader
- 'Babar ki Aulad': Yogi hits out at SP candidate post end on EC ban
- 'Fight of ideologies': Jyotiraditya Scindia on Digvijaya-Pragya LS tussle
- Congress seeks security for Hardik after attack
- SpiceJet hires 500, most from grounded Jet