Chandrababu takes a break from padayatra
Mandapet (East Godavari): TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu gave a break to his 'Vastunna Meekosam' padayatra on...
Mandapet (East Godavari): TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu gave a break to his 'Vastunna Meekosam' padayatra on Sunday and stayed in Edida village of Mandapet mandal. His wife Bhuvaneswari joined him there.Krishna district leaders Vallabhaneni Vamsi, Kesineni Nani and others met the party president. Senior leader Errabelli Dayakara Rao along with his family members met Chandrababu Naidu. Later in the day, Chandrababu and Bhuvaneswari met the staff of Heritage of East and West Godavari districts. Chandrababu also met his fans who came to the place on a tourist bus. Later, addressing newsmen, Errabelli Dayakara Rao alleged that the Congress was conspiring to evade discussion in the Assembly on people's problems like electricity, drinking water and other important issues. He said that they would press for a serious discussion on the issues on Monday. He warned that the TDP would organize a mock Assembly to highlight the failures of the State Government. Padayatra in Visakha district from April 8 Rajahmundry: Telugu Desam party president Chandrababu Naidu would launch his "Vastunna Meekosam' pada yatra in Visakhapatnam from April 8 which would continue till 27th of the same month. The pada yatra would enter Visakhapatnam district at Gannavaram Metta of Natavaram mandal in East Godavari district on April 8th. The pada yatra would cover eleven Assembly constituencies in Visakhapatnam district.
- Rajinikanth gets inked on the right hand, authorities sought a report
- Modi lashes out at Mamata Banerjee, says she lost her sleep just after two phases of polling
- Bangalore logs a turnout of 54.1%, worse than 2014 polls, which was 56%
- AAP says no to alliance just in Delhi, talk of tie-up in Haryana over: Sisodia
- Modi a fool: Siddaramaiah slams PM for taking advantage of surgical strikes