- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
Overseas Immersion Programme at GITAM for Singapore students
GITAM deemed to be University is hosting a three weeks Overseas Immersion Programme OIP for Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore students for the second time The team of 13 students accompanied by 2 faculties from the Business Accounting department of Ngee Ann reached here on Tuesday to GITAM campus
Visakhapatnam: GITAM (deemed to be) University is hosting a three weeks Overseas Immersion Programme (OIP) for Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore students for the second time. The team of 13 students accompanied by 2 faculties from the Business Accounting department of Ngee Ann reached here on Tuesday to GITAM campus.
While interacting with the students GITAM Vice-Chancellor Prof M S Prasada Rao mentioned that OIP is giving a better opportunity to student community to understand various cultures and traditions. He said that GITAM is giving high priority to international exposure to students through study tours. He appreciated the Ngee Ann Polytechnic for choosing India for OIP.
GITAM FinTech Coordinator Leben Johnson mentioned that during the OIP the GITAM FinTech Academy would provide exposure in Indian History, Culture and Heritage. The three weeks OIP itinerary also provide them exposure to AP Governments startup initiatives, FinTech ecosystem and tourism, he added.
Ngee Ann Polytechnic( Singapore) Business Accounting Department faculty members Linda and Perkash expressed that they are visiting first time India along with students and they would like to experience student’s life-style within hostels. They informed that the Overseas Immersion Programs are included in Singapore’s Educational curriculum and is looking forward for many such future exchange programs with GITAM Deemed to be University that is mutually beneficial.