- NDA will secure more than 350 seats in 2024 polls: Pradhan
- Mangaluru International Airport records increase in passenger traffic
- Telangana Governor interacts with eminent academicians
- Big day for Chandrababu Naidu today, 2 court, two petitions
- Move to shift Rural Health Training Centre opposed
- Many leaders from YCP join TDP in protest against Chandrababu Naidu’s arrest
- Chandramukhi-2 team seeks blessings of Ammavaru at Pedammathalli temple
- Gaity and religious fervor marks Rathotsavam in Tirumala
- JC Prabhakar kept under house arrest
- Mulugu: A pregnant woman was carried on a bed for 3 km
Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy handing over a bag containing nine subsidised commodities under 'Amma Hastam' programme to beneficiaries in...
Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy handing over a bag containing nine subsidised commodities under 'Amma Hastam' programme to beneficiaries in Karvetinagaram in Chittoor district on Sunday. Also seen are Ministers Galla Aruna Kumari (second from left), K Parthasarathi (third from right) and Pithani Satyanarayana (extreme right).