- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
SC rejects Bhullar's mercy plea
Davinder Pal Singh Bhullar, convicted in a bomb blast case near Indian Youth Congress office, being produced in a court in Chandigarh in 2005. The...
Davinder Pal Singh Bhullar, convicted in a bomb blast case near Indian Youth Congress office, being produced in a court in Chandigarh in 2005. The Supreme Court on Friday dismissed Bhullar's plea for commutation of his death sentence to life imprisonment on ground of delay in deciding his mercy plea.