SC rejects Bhullar's mercy plea
Davinder Pal Singh Bhullar, convicted in a bomb blast case near Indian Youth Congress office, being produced...
Davinder Pal Singh Bhullar, convicted in a bomb blast case near Indian Youth Congress office, being produced in a court in Chandigarh in 2005. The Supreme Court on Friday dismissed Bhullar's plea for commutation of his death sentence to life imprisonment on ground of delay in deciding his mercy plea.
- Exit polls are shown by media but BJP will be thrown out of power: Babbar
- 60-yr-old BJP worker shot dead by Congress leader in Madhya Pradesh, party says political rivalry
- No meetings scheduled for Mayawati in Delhi today, will be in Lucknow: BSP
- Drama looms up over Kejriwal security jibe; BJP files case
- CEO hopes for raise of 3rd gender voter percentage in future