- West Indies's Dowrich announces retirement, pulls out of ODI series with England
- BJP looks set to return to power in Rajasthan
- Congress set to wrest Madhya Pradesh from BJP
- Congress leads BJP in Chhattisgarh: Exit Poll
- ShiftED 2023, Hyderabad: Breaking Barriers To International Education
- Dixon’s Rs 256 cr Noida facility to manufacture Xiaomi smartphones
- AAP is set to launch its "Main Bhi Kejriwal" signature campaign from December 1st
- World Aids Day 2023: Date, Theme, History, HIV/AIDS Treatment, Prevention, and Myths
- Food Future Foundation and Country Delight Promote Children’s Health
- Two terror modules busted at Handwara in J&K
A Jubilant Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy points at Rs 100 crore figure on the A cheque which he presented to a self-help group in GK Veedhi in...
A Jubilant Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy points at Rs 100 crore figure on the A cheque which he presented to a self-help group in GK Veedhi in Visakhapatnam. Others from left are Minister Jana Reddy, Union Minister Kishore Chandra Deo, State Minister Dharmana Prasada Rao, Union Minister Jairam Ramesh and State Tribal Welfare Minister Balaraju.