- High command will decide on alliance partners, reiterates Purandeswari
- ACB court begins hearing on Chandrababu's petition in Skill development case
- Samsung S23 FE with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SOC launched: Price, specifications and more
- PM Modi dedicates first 800 MW STPP of NTPC to nation
- Kishan Reddy rushes to Delhi after a phone call
- Siddharth turns emotional in ‘Chinna’ press meet
- TTD EO Dharma Reddy warns of stern action on false propaganda on Alipiri walkway
- ‘Skanda’ reaches Rs 50 Cr mark in 5 days
- Raj polls: Nadda to flag off chariots seeking public suggestions for manifesto
- Vijayawada: RGUKT inks MoU with Indian School of Business
Introduce resolution in favour of Telangana, KCR tells Naidu
Nizamabad: Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) president K Chandrasekhar Rao threw a challenge to TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu to introduce a resolution...
Nizamabad: Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) president K Chandrasekhar Rao threw a challenge to TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu to introduce a resolution at TDP's Mahanadu in favour of separate Telangana if the latter really supports separate statehood for Telangana.
Chandrasekhar Rao was the chief guest at the training camp for TRS cadres held at Banswada in Nizamabad district on Friday. ``By introducing a resolution in support of Telangana, the TDP has to prove its commitment to the statehood,'' he suggested. He lashed out at TDP Telangana Forum leader Yerrabelli Dayakar Rao for blindly supporting Chandrababu Naidu. He also slammed Nizamabad MP Madhu Yashki as he was not fighting for the cause of Telangana.
After the formation of Telangana state, loan up to Rs 1 lakh would be waived to the 21 lakh farmers in the region, he said and assured 8-hour power supply to agriculture as in the case of Chhattisgarh and Gujarat States. The TRS chief also promised 12 per cent reservation to Banjaras and Lambadas in Telangana state.
Compulsory education would be provided to all the 40 lakh students in the region. Telangana Residential schools would be opened to all categories of students in the place of present SC, ST and BC hostels. In addition to law and order issue, police would be accorded works relating to social responsibilities. "In separate Telangana, an exclusive fund with Rs 1,000 cr would be allocated to Muslims. The Wakf lands would be given to the minorities'', Mr. Rao promised.
MLAs Pocharam Srinivasa Reddy (Banswada) and Yenugu Ravinder Reddy, Armoor Assembly segment TRS candidate Asannagari Jeevan Reddy, Nizamabad Urban in-charge Lakshmi Narasaiah, politburo member A S Posetty, Nallamadugu Surender Reddy district president A Ganga Reddy and others were present at the meeting.