Tackle summer skin problems with extra care
Tackle summer skin problems with extra care.When the sun scorches nice and bright, it\'s advisable to pay special attention to your skin.
When the sun scorches nice and bright, it's advisable to pay special attention to your skin. So, here are some easy and useful tips to save the skin from damage this summer:
• Drink at least six to seven glasses of water.
• Wear sunglasses to cover the eye area from the harmful UV lights.
• Use broad-spectrum sunscreen (SPF 30) for sun protection. Apply it two to three times in a day.
• Try to cover your body as much as possible, wear wide-brimmed hats to cover face, wear loose cotton clothing to avoid trapping of sweat which may lead to body acne.
• Soak your feet in the tub with lukewarm to cool water with six cups of milk. This is helpful to lower the temperature of the body while soothing the skin.
• Get your skin analysed at a dermatologist's clinic to know which products to use during the summer season. The products, which protect you in winters, may not do wonders in summers. So, you have to change your products with the changing season as your skin also goes through transformation.
• Invest in Dermabrasion session at a dermatologist's clinic for exfoliation. Opting for hydra-facial also helps the skin to restore hydration.
• Since sunburn is the ultimate sign of free radical-induced inflammation and skin damage, usage of antioxidants may help to lessen the damage that is occurring deep within the skin and encourage repair.