- Hyderabad: Unlocking Tranquillity, Vastu Tips for Compact Living Spaces
- 554 medical camps set up under JAS
- Vahana Mitra benefits 11,864 auto drivers in Tirupati dist
- Hyderabad: Unhygienic food, Supermarkets, eateries in city under GHMC lens
- YSRCP should win all Assembly & LS seats in Tirupati: Vijayasai
- Gold rates in Delhi today slashes, check the rates on 30 September, 2023
- Vizianagaram: Protect your heart to lead healthy & long life
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today slashes, check the rates on 30 September, 2023
- Visakhapatnam: Special campaign 3.0 to begin at VPA from Oct 1
- JSP to launch door-to-door campaign today
ICA Edu Skills launches new centre at Hyderabad
ICA Edu Skills, vocational training and placement institute announced the launch of their new center and zonal support office in Hyderabad.
Hyderabad: ICA Edu Skills, vocational training and placement institute announced the launch of their new center and zonal support office in Hyderabad.
The centre has started operations from Thursday with 15 candidates. At the 'Training for Placement' centre where students pay to get trained and get placed in order to serve their expectation of making a bright career in Accounts, with an aim to upgrade their skills as accountants to raise their designations to the next level. The eligibility is a 10 + 2 or a graduate degree.
With a host of forward-looking courses in the field of Accounts, Taxation, Talley, Digital Marketing, ICA guarantees efficient training through well-qualified trainers and instructors. Students will be trained to serve the Industries as Certified Industrial Accountants with practical training and opportunity to work on real-time projects of ICA clients. This will equip them to find good placement before they complete their training with ICA.
Speaking at the launch ceremony, Narendra Kumar Shyamsukha, Founder Chairman, ICA Edu Skills said, “On the one hand, India has a large number of educated unemployed, and on the other, the industry is desperately short of skilled professionals.
With Hyderabad’s vast business and development potential, we wish to tap this opportunity to help students equip themselves with the required skill for a job they wish to take up. We are delighted to launch a centre in this fast developing city to train students to fulfill the requirements of skilled manpower in all the major industries and encourage as many as of them to make the most of the skill-oriented courses at ICA Edu Skills.”
“Practical training is the key to proficiency and employability. Our strong in-house Research and Development team ensures that our courses are training-oriented and in sync with the needs of the industry.
We understand the national vision of ‘Skill India’ and ‘Digital India’ which resolves to provide basic digital literacy opportunities to all skill-seekers. These courses are aligned accordingly to make them better suited for the work environment of the day,” he added.