Nutrient food kits to nursing mothers
The Telangana government and ICRISAT have jointly organised a programme to prevent the mortality rate of nursing mothers due to anemia in tribal areas of erstwhile Adilabad district.
Utnoor (Adilabad): The Telangana government and ICRISAT have jointly organised a programme to prevent the mortality rate of nursing mothers due to anemia in tribal areas of erstwhile Adilabad district.
MP Nagesh, MLA Rekha Naik and District Collector RV Karnan participated in the inaugural programme and distributed nutrient food and kits to the nursing mothers and Anganwadi workers on Wednesday.
Speaking on the occasion, the MP praised the efforts of ICRISAT and said that these kits will be useful to the beneficiaries. He said that the Chief Minister, K Chandrashekar Rao, will launch the programme in the State soon. Nagesh asked the tribal women to avail the facility.
The pilot project programme will be implemented in Kasipet, Utnoor and Tiryani mandals.
- Actor-politician Jaya Prada joins BJP
- Gadkari declares assets worth Rs 25.12 crore in election affidavit
- DMK leader Thendral Selvaraj's son summoned in Pollachi sex scandal
- After a much Amid discussion and drama, BJP announces Bengaluru South Seat for 28-year-Old Tejasvi Surya
- Here is how to change your address on Voter ID Card Online