- All efforts on to nab Arikomban, says TN CM Stalin
- Vijayan’s eagerness for K-Rail is to pocket commission: Cong
- Eye on LS polls : AIADMK survey to shortlist candidates
- Ambitious project to make Kerala capital largest solar city in India
- Bengaluru: 14-yr-old Kriti Jain’s organs breathes new life into 9 people
- Karnataka High Court stays FIR against Ashwath Narayan
- No conditions set for women’s free travel in govt buses, says Minister Ramalinga Reddy
- Textbook revision ahead to ensure students’ minds are not ‘polluted’
- Karnataka Govt enhances DA for its employees from 31% to 35%
- Mandarthi Yakshagana season 2022-23 ends on a high note
Drew Barrymore’s parenting strategy
Barrymore further shared that Halloween is \"the best day ever\" for her, as she enjoys being \"an anonymous parent\".
Actress Drew Barrymore's key to single parenting is having "constant plans".
The 41-year-old, who has finalised her divorce with art consultant Will Kopelman, with whom she has two daughters Olive and Frankie, says while the former couple are still communicating, it takes thorough planning to make holidays like Halloween run smoothly.
Asked how she makes single parenting work, Barrymore told etonline.com: "I think plans. Constant plans. We, as a family, have three dates for this Halloween."
Barrymore further shared that Halloween is "the best day ever" for her, as she enjoys being "an anonymous parent".
"Halloween is like the best day ever. It's the only day that's acceptable and not totally creepy to wear a mask, so God bless Halloween! I love it. I get to be an anonymous parent that night, so I'm into that!"