Drew Barrymore’s parenting strategy
Barrymore further shared that Halloween is \"the best day ever\" for her, as she enjoys being \"an anonymous parent\".
Actress Drew Barrymore's key to single parenting is having "constant plans".
The 41-year-old, who has finalised her divorce with art consultant Will Kopelman, with whom she has two daughters Olive and Frankie, says while the former couple are still communicating, it takes thorough planning to make holidays like Halloween run smoothly.
Asked how she makes single parenting work, Barrymore told etonline.com: "I think plans. Constant plans. We, as a family, have three dates for this Halloween."
Barrymore further shared that Halloween is "the best day ever" for her, as she enjoys being "an anonymous parent".
"Halloween is like the best day ever. It's the only day that's acceptable and not totally creepy to wear a mask, so God bless Halloween! I love it. I get to be an anonymous parent that night, so I'm into that!"
- Why Election Commission not cancelling BJP 'gem' Pragya Thakur's nomination?: Mayawati
- Modi government changed pusillanimous approach of Congress on terror: PM Modi
- West Bengal facing Mafia Raj under Mamata Banerjee's rule: Amit Shah
- 15 Naxals, including 6 women surrender in Bastar
- No problem if Muslims don't vote for me: Varun Gandhi contradicts mother Maneka