- Modi scared of Kejriwal’s growing popularity: Somnath Bharti
- Central govt ready to include 26 communities in OBC list, says BJP
- CPM leader raises voice for journalists free housing scheme
- Nuke Issues & G-20 Declaration
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 25th September 2023
- Researchers roll out multilingual tool for Indic languages
- BRS in a tizzy to finalise remaining candidates
- BRS govt’s devpt measures transformed villages: MLA
- 150 Congress leaders join BRS
- Vizianagaram: Free medical camp conducted
Frank Ocean misses out on Grammy
Grammys representative has confirmed the news, saying the 28-year-old singer\'s albums are ineligible for the 2017 Grammys race as he did not submit them on time.
Frank Ocean's new music will not be able to receive any Grammys next year as the singer did not submit his albums "Blonde" and "Endless" by September 30, which was a deadline to be considered for the February awards show.
Grammys representative has confirmed the news, saying the 28-year-old singer's albums are ineligible for the 2017 Grammys race as he did not submit them on time.
Even though Ocean's albums "Endless" and "Blonde" were released on August 19 and 20, respectively, much before the deadline, his reason for not submitting them on time is still unclear.
"Blonde" also debuted at No 1 position on Billboard's Top 200 albums chart in its first week. Initial entries for Grammy consideration were due August 24.