Top

Shop gutted at Kacheguda

Shop gutted at Kacheguda
Highlights

A shop in a four-storeyed building at Kacheguda area was gutted in a fire on Tuesday, police said. The incident took place at 4:30 am when the market in the area usually remains closed. Short circuit could be the reason for the fire, police said. 

Kacheguda: A shop in a four-storeyed building at Kacheguda area was gutted in a fire on Tuesday, police said. The incident took place at 4:30 am when the market in the area usually remains closed. Short circuit could be the reason for the fire, police said.

The store in the ground floor and a few shops in the first floor were also affected in the fire. By the time the fire service personnel arrived at the spot, the articles in the shop were fully burnt. The loss is estimated to be around Rs 50 lakh. The police said that they were informed about the fire matter by a passerby, who noticed smoke coming out from the shop.

Show Full Article
Print Article

Download The Hans India Android App or iOS App for the Latest update on your phone.
Subscribed Failed...
Subscribed Successfully...
Next Story
More Stories